1/ Confidentiality Policy
Papott is an app which aims to re-generate tangible human interactions.
We truly want to make the world getting better and our ethic prevents us to abuse you. Our business model does not require us to sell your data to third parties and this is why we will keep them just for us.
- Information and data collected are only dedicated to provide you the best possible Papott experience.
- We may use your e-mail in order to update you about Papott’s enhancements. But don’t worry, we won’t spam your mail box and you will be able to unsubscribe if you wish.
- Your Papott password is encrypted and not visible to anyone, including us.
- Your location is monitored in order to be able to tell you who is around but we do not archive it. We can only see where you are right now but we cannot tell anyone where you have been.
- We do not disclose your specific position but only your distance to other people. No address neither GPS coordinates is shared. The goal is to prevent potentially weird people to run after you.
This is very basic and we want to keep it as such because, probably like you, we don’t like complexity neither cryptic wording. We prefer to focus on our mission and to have fun!